Apart from the obvious dining and wining this Christmas season what else were you up to?
Had a little reading party over here with a few of my fav fashion sites and style blogs, In the spirit of the coming new year in a few hours I will be sharing a few fashion tips I picked out from my little party, oh here they are:
- Removing odors from Vintage/thrift clothingWho doesn’t love a good vintage/thrift clothing? Looking stylish in the most affordable way ( Nobody!) I have a little trick on this one, to remove odors from vintage or thrift clothing by spraying them with a mixture of one part vodka, two parts water. Put the mixture in a spray bottle for easy use.
- DIY bra strap concealerThis is one clever clothing trick, it keeps your bra strap concealed and at the same time keeps your wide necked shirts from falling off the shoulder. All you need are a few strips of fabric and a sew –on press studs and yes its that easy
- The Clever zipper solutionThis is one trick I was really pumped I stumbled upon cause I have a pair of thrifted jeans that does this (might be too tight or the zipper just doesn’t hold, who knows?). Anyways here’s an easy trick to help keep that nosy zipper up! Put in a key chain ring onto the loop of your zipper, and then loop it around the button. Don’t worry about the ring poppin out, it stays concealed under the denim.
- Removing deodorant stainsAm I the only one this happens too? I hope not. Unfortunately this happens to me all the time and not so unfortunate I got a solution to this, “baby wipes” is the trick to removing those evil white deodorant marks
- Removing yellow sweat stainsI would really love to try this out I wonder if it only works on white shirts; guess I’ll have to find out. An easy hack to prevent/remove that nasty yellow sweat stains of your shirt, spray the underarms of your shirt with lemon juice before you wash them. Be sure to keep a spray bottle handy in your laundry room.
Hope you find one or two tricks helpful cause I did, If you have ever tried out any of these would love to hear what you think about it or you have a few tips of your own to share? Feel free to leave a comment below.
|Thanks for reading|
Till next time Fashionistas, Sit Pretty
Sources: Stylecaster.com, refinery29, listotic.com
Would you love to see more fashion tips and tricks on TTCF ?