Hello Fashionistas, It’s the 13th day of July and Guess What? Tomorrow is My Birthday (Lol not so much of a surprise if you follow me on Instagram) and for some reason I’m excited, Already got presents coming in but what I pray for the Most is More healthy years ahead and a to find my purpose in Life.
For a while now, I have wanted to share a few of my “not so crazy projects” that go down in my lair which I never finish up 80% of the time. Having a space where I can share, I promise not to be lazy and share my fun, easy, sometimes useful DIY projects.
For todays post I did a mini project with my old perfume package. Let me tell you how it all went down. I woke up quite early one morning (A few days ago) turned my head facing it towards my wardrobe which was wide open btw and there was my empty pack of perfume, that was the moment I knew it wasn’t going into the bin anytime soon.
What Supplies did I use?
- Sling Chain (Long enough to go over your body comfortably )
- Strong Perfume Package
- Safety Pin
These are all easy to find well i’m not so sure of the Sling Chain cause I got mine off an old dress.
This shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes, it took me more only because all my supplies were not available at the moment.
1) Get all your supplies together
2) I used the perforator to make two small round holes on both sides of the Perfume Pack. My perfume pack has two cases hence, the reason why you can’t view the holes by the sides but the perforator makes a clean mini hole sufficient enough to let the sling chain pass through
3) Put the sling chain through the holes, connecting it from left to right. My sling chain is quite longer hence, My choice of taking it round twice.
4) Then to hold the chain together (wasn’t looking for a permanent solution why I used a safety pin). It’s quite easy, all you have to do is unhook the safety pin and link the two sides of thechain together.
5) To Ensure the chain stays in place and doesn’t fall out, I used another safety pin to hold it to the perfume pack from inside. I put it in a way that’s not visible. This was the hardest part cause the body of the pack is strong so it took a while but I was done.
Final Step? Go into the world and Share the Good News (on Social Media)
Note: This mini bag has no guarantee of lasting long, You should be able to rock it atleast 3 times before it starts wearing out. Do not carry out when its raining or snowing, doesnt work well in bad weather. Oh yh! it takes just a few things, your phone could enter depending on the size.
PS: This is me in my regular work mode, No makeup just Lipstick and Shades to keep all the hate/negative vibes away
I had so much fun putting this post together. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did? Stay tuned for more crazy little projects.
|Thanks for reading|
Till next time
Would you love to see more posts like this? And what do you think about my DIY mini bag? Would you ever try it out? Please let me know by leaving a comment below 🙂