Brunch outfit ideas in Spazio Label by ThisthingcalledFashion
With the holiday season comes the need to shop & look stylish for events. Well I’ll be making it easier this week by sharing a few ideas of what you can wear, where you can wear it to and who to shop from & get your money’s worth.
- Getting the right outfit for an occasion this holiday?
- Everything you want is on Zara and the exchange rate won’t allow you to be great?
- Haven’t found Quality outfits worth your money?
- Looking for the perfect outfit to Gift a Loved one?
Then this post is for YOU! Whatever fashion issues you have I am here to help 🙂
Brunch Out in Spazio Label
The Kavali Dress: by @SpazioLabel
Bag: Susen From a Mall in Dubai
Shoes: Boohoo shipped to Nigeria using MallforAfrica
This is the cutest dress you can wear for a brunch with loved ones and that includes yourself,
- It’s weather friendly here in Nigeria,
- Easy to wear & take off 😉
- Eat as much as you want & not worry about people noticing your food baby (this is a win for me)
FROM CHURCH TO BRUNCH
Going to brunch from church? Even better,
- Wear a fascinator or a scarf to church
- Take it off and let your hair breathe and you’re good to Go …
FROM WORK TO BRUNCH
If you’ve been reading my blog and you do not own any piece of white shirt then you’re doing something wrong. It’s a fashion essential easy for layering which you need to take this outfit from Work to a Brunch meeting.
- Wear a white collared shirt underneath
Extra: Feel free to dine at RSVP whenever you find yourself in Lagos, Nigeria, promise you’d love it.
WHERE TO SHOP
Send a Direct DM to @SpazioLabel CLICK HERE
or If you are in Lagos, Nigeria this weekend? Come Sip & Shop at their shopping party this weekend on Sunday 16th, December at Plot 28, Block 77, Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1
Next Style Post on Wednesday by 9:00pm west
|Thanks for reading|
Do love how I styled this dress? How would you style yours? and where are you shopping from this Christmas? Please let me know by leaving a comment below, I would love to know